You can read more about why I am sharing my weekly goals on my first weekly goals post here.
Well, this past week held no success for my goals. However, today I am trying to "official" start summer break and get into our routines. The day has held much success and productivity for me! Therefore, I am hopeful that this week will get my goals back on track too!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Write a post about how I am getting out of my funk.
2. Find my iron. It's got to be somewhere at this new house. Right?
3. Go through all the junk that has found itself on our school table.
4. Make a summer bucket list.
5. Complete and turn in all of May's foster parenting paperwork.